Details of Packages
|Particulars||Silver Package||Gold Package||Dimond Package|
|Number of Pages||104||104||104|
|Formatting of Book||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Proof-reading by Author||One||Two||Two|
|Proof Reading at INB||x||X||One|
|Printing of Book (B&W)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Listing on Amazon||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Listing on Flipkart||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Listing on Indianetbooks.com||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Author’s Profile in INB Site||X||Yes||Yes|
|Discount on Extra Books||20%||30%||30%|
|Author’s Bite on Youtube||X||Yes||Yes|
|Global Publication||5000/-||Book will be publication from U.S.A. also.|
|Basic Typing||15/- per page||Will be charged if book is not provided in soft copy|
|Editing||20/- per page||Author’s Choice|
|Hard Cover||50/- per book||Author’s Choice|
|Shipping/Courier Charges||On Actual basis||On Actual Basis|
|Copyright Registration||Rs. 2,000/-||Including Government fees|
|e-book Making||Rs. 5,000/-||All inclusive|
|Reprint||Block of 30 books||Block of 30 books|
|Marketing||As per discussion||As per discussion|
At least 60 percent of the amount of support you will have to be give advance on acceptance of the proposal. The remaining 40 percent of the book will be payable before being sent to the press.
1) The publication of the book will be done by India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd.
2) Usually the book is published within 120-150 days of sending the complete manuscript.
3) After publication, the book will be made available on the website of India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd.,
4) The Book shall also be made available at the other online stores e.g Flipkart.com, Infibeam.com, Amazon.in, Snapdeal.com, etc..
5) Pre-booking will be India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd., InfoBeam and Amazon.
6) In the event of a change in the online stores policy, the availability of books may be affected.
7) The MRP shall be determined after mutual consideration, generally a Paperback book up to 144 pages will be between MRP Rs 100-Rs 125 and the hardcover book price (MRP) will be between Rs 125 to Rs 175.
8) The book can also be published in e-book/kindle format.
9) The cover design is done by the art department of India Netbooks Pvt Ltd., but if the author wants to give a design on his behalf India NetbooksPvt. Ltd. will accept it.
10) The team always tries that the book be published with at least faults, so one round of editing and three rounds proofreading is done. The Author will be expected to do at least two rounds of proofreading/approval
12) The book is sent to the press only after the author's final acceptance and the green signal. This may result into increase in time of publication.
Marketing & Promotion of the Book:
1) The India Netbboks Pvt. Ltd. promotes a book and attracts readers through its Website as well as Facebook page, creating attractive banners and so on.
2) India Netbooks Pvt.Ltd. also sends copies of the book to the famous Journals in the country.
3) If the author invests money for the promotion of Facebook's book, it also promotes the book through Facebook Promotion Schemes
4) Promotion plans suggested by the author come within the functionality of the IndiaNetbook then they are also implemented
5) If the author can afford to spend the money given in the advertisement of the book in newspapers/magazines or share a portion of the total expenditure (in the case of inclusive advertising), then this campaign is also disseminated.