Get Published

There are two publication schemes:

SCHEME-1: COMPLIMENTARY COPIES SCHEME

In this Scheme, the Author pre-books a certain number of complimentary copies and the total number of copies is decided on the basis of such pre-booking of complementary copies by the Author.

For a book up to 96 pages, the writer will have to give support in the following manner-

Paperback:

1) Rs. 10,000 for 50 complimentary copies

2) Rs. 15,000 for 100 complimentary copies

3) Rs. 25,000 for 200 complimentary copies

Hardcover:

1) Rs. 15,000 for 50 complimentary copies

2) Rs. 20,000 for 100 complimentary copies

3) Rs. 25,000 for 200 complimentary copies

The pages of the book can be 112, 128, 144, 160, 200 or more. The amount shall be revised accordingly based on number of pages.

In this Scheme the Author shall be entitled to receive Royalty of 10% on Sales Realization

SCHEME-2: OPEN PUBLISHING SCHEME

In this Scheme, a prefixed number of copies of the book will be published. The Author will be provided FIVE complimentary copies.

For a book of 96 pages, the Author will have to give support in the following manner-

Paperback:

1) Rs. 15,000 for 100 copies

2) Rs. 20,000 for 200 copies

3) Rs. 30,000 for 500 copies

Hardcover:

1) Rs. 22,000 for 100 copies

2) Rs. 31,000 for 200 copies

3) Rs. 45,000 for 500 copies

The pages of the book can be 112, 128, 144, 160, 200 or more. The amount shall be revised accordingly based on number of pages In this Scheme the Author shall be entitled to receive Royalty of 15% on Sales Realization

Payment

At least 60 percent of the amount of support you will have to be give advance on acceptance of the proposal. The remaining 40 percent of the book will be payable before being sent to the press.

Important Points

1) The publication of the book will be done by IndiaNetbook

2) Usually the book is published within 120-150 days of sending the complete manuscript.

3) After publication, the book will be made available on the website of IndiaNetbooks,

4) The Book shall also be made available at the other online stores e.g Flipkart.com, Infibeam.com, Amazon.in, Snapdeal.com, etc..

5) Pre-booking will be IndiaNetbooks, InfoBeam and Amazon.

6) In the event of a change in the online stores policy, the availability of books may be affected.

7) The MRP shall be determined after mutual consideration, generally a Paperback book up to 144 pages will be between MRP Rs 100-Rs 125 and the hardcover book price (MRP) will be between Rs 125 to Rs 175.

8) The book can also be published in e-book/kindle format.

9) The cover design is done by the art department of IndiaNetbooks, but if the author wants to give a design on his behalf IndiaNetbooks will accept it.

10) The team always tries that the book be published with at least faults, so one round of editing and three rounds proofreading is done. The Author will be expected to do at least two rounds of proofreading/approval

12) The book is sent to the press only after the author's final acceptance and the green signal. This may result into increase in time of publication.

Marketing & Promotion of the Book:

1) The IndiaNetbbok promotes a book and attracts readers through its Website as well as Facebook page, creating attractive banners and so on.

2) IndiaNetbook also sends copies of the book to the famous Journals in the country.

3) If the author invests money for the promotion of Facebook's book, it also promotes the book through Facebook Promotion Schemes

4) Promotion plans suggested by the author come within the functionality of the IndiaNetbook then they are also implemented

5) If the author can afford to spend the money given in the advertisement of the book in newspapers/magazines or share a portion of the total expenditure (in the case of inclusive advertising), then this campaign is also disseminated.

Get in Touch